Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

mmmmm....

Lewis fed himself with a spoon for the first time the other day. I'm using the term "fed himself" loosely... but he really did catch on quickly, I think. Of course I have the whole thing on video for your viewing pleasure. I realize it's a ridiculously long video of a one-year-old eating applesauce, but I've already watched it approximately 40 times (I can't get enough of it!!) so I think you can suffer through it once. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Suffer through it! So adorable, love those little cheeks bobbing along. He's really good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable! I love how he sucks every lit bit of applesauce off of the spoon.
    tammy barron

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...