Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Last year Coleman got me a Nook for Mother's Day... Pre-mother's Day, actually, since I was still pregnant. It came in very handy for both of us (Coleman hijacked it for a while) while Lewis was in the NICU. This year, I had breakfast in bed and a day full of fun with my two favorite men. I love my Nook, but it just doesn't compare ;)

Some pictures from our fun day at the Dutch Village:

Someone get this kid some sunglasses!

That's better!

 Yay!

Coleman got weighed to make sure he didn't have hollow bones which would mean he was a warlock. In case you were wondering, he's not. The scale said he weighed 135. The dutchman: "uhh... that's not official." Yeah no kidding.

mmm... mustard

I shared my ice cream cone with my little mister

Daddy and Lewis

Such a happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...