Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

All good things must come to an end...

In the beginning it was how Lewis and I bonded. It was how Lewis went from being the baby I visited in the hospital to MY baby. Later on, it was our time to spend some time relaxing. And, towards the end, when my little baby became a boy on the move, it was a way to keep him still so I could snuggle and pretend he's not growing up way too fast.


Sure, nursing was inconvenient at times, I couldn't be away from Lewis for more than a few hours at a time. But it was 100% worth it and I wouldn't trade it for the world.


And then he just stopped. I saw it coming for a few weeks. He dropped a feeding every few days... he'd just refuse. The only one left was first thing in the morning. And then it was gone. And I'm one sad mommy :(


All this is taking us one step closer to the big day... Somebody's got a birthday coming up and it CANNOT be my itty bitty newborn baby, can it??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...