Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

And The Winner Is......

Naomi Muyskens!! 
(Coleman had no idea how to say her last name, hahaha!)
(Also Lewis hates the sound of paper crunching... as you can see)

We have been blown away by the generosity of family, friends, acquaintances, and complete strangers. I am so glad Lewis was born into our family. I would not choose this diagnosis for him, or anyone, but I am glad I get to help him reach his potential. Kids like Shea, if not adopted, will grow up in a group home, bedridden. Kids like Lewis. But because of a loving family and the generosity of others, Lewis will have a COMPLETELY different story. 

I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Thank you, thank you, thank you, we can't say it enough!
Lauren, Coleman, and Lewis


P.S. Lewis's first Christmas pictures to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...